Please report if you receive SEEDS's radio wave from this webpage. We need SEEDS's downlink datas in order to analyze SEEDS's condition. We appriciate for your cooperation. And, you can also get QSL card from this webpage.
Sending data format
Please send downlink data as a txt file basically, if you recieve SEEDS' downlink data.
And, please make a file as the format follows.
* CW : Text data between SEEDS---JQ1YGU for one line
* FM : One packet of FM packet for one line
Sending data sample > SAMPLE
We prepare 4 QSL cards which are for CW, FM packet, Digi-talker, SSTV. If you want digi-talker QSL card, you need to fill the form with Keyword which is in digi-talker voice. If you want SSTV QSL card, you need to send SSTV image from this webpage.
Please check following page if you want to see the detail of QSL card. QSL card contents
How to send QSL card
Please choose how to send, "directly" or "through JARL(Japan Amateur Radio League)".
In the case of "through JARL", you only need to fill the form below. Then you can get QSL card by using JARL's service.
*You can choose to send through JARL, if you are JARL menber.
*Your callsign is needed if you choose the way to send QSL card from JARL.
In the case of directly, You need to fill the send form below, and send a stanmped, self addressed envelope to our Laboratry. Then, we respond you QSL card. Bigger envelope will be better.
Our Laboratry address is,
Nakamura & Miyazaki Laboratry
Nihon University College of Science and Technology
Department of Aerospace Engineering
7-24-1 Narashino-dai Funabashi-city Chiba 274-8501 Chiba Japan
* You can not upload files larger than 3MB.
* E-mail address are required. Your e-mail address will be care very strictly, and will be only used in order to send QSL card for digi-talker and SSTV.
* We want to update the downlink data that you sended, on this website. We will update only CW and FM packet data. If you permit to update your downlink data, please check the checkbox. Without your permission, your downlink data will never be updated.